2011 Volkswagen Golf TDI

We often hear that diesel cars are slower, much more noisy and annoying especially more than cars with gasoline. On this occasion, I find myself driving the Volkswagen Golf TDi 2011, and I can tell you that I approach with some prejudice, because the only other point of comparison I have in the world is an old diesel Jetta non-turbo, I drove a few times in 1998, and I must admit it was slow, noisy and smelled of diesel that still haunts my nose so far.

After being nostalgic for a few years and have raised the Rabbit name once again, the smallest car in Volkswagen in America appoints new Golf. Although she returned to her sixth generation, we can say that the general outline of the Golf has not changed since the mid-'80s. She has always remained faithful to the tailgate even if the modes are sometimes forgotten. And she received a promotion this year! Indeed, the Golf is no longer the entry-level model as the basic model of the Jetta is cheaper.